Some of our favorite parties have been featured on our own blogs (or elsewhere on the internet!), but we wanted to feature some Thursday "throwbacks" as well over here!
- The party was for a dear friend and sorority sister. The first baby in our Kansas City group of friends.
- But it could also be for a first bee-day. We've had several people order it for the "bride to bee" as well! Occasionally it is used for gender reveal parties with a "what will it bee?" theme.
- We loved the soft gray and yellow, the simple bee graphic and the use of the font Nelly. Lots of swirls everywhere.
- Our favorite little detail was totally the honey stick favor. These are one of the most popular items in our shop, available as an instant download and printed double sided labels.
- We STILL love this party because it's so perfect for gender neutral showers. The baby bee theme is a clean classic. Available here in the RV Parties shop!